Narryna Image Gallery
Stripping the Veil of Amnesia, an installation of convict bonnets at Narryna for Dark Mofo 2016
Narryna's servant quarters
Left: Captain Andrew Haig (1793-1871), builder of Narryna, miniature portrait, artist unknown
Centre: Ashes to Ashes, Narryna's Dark MOFO 2015 exhibition featured 19th century mourning costumes
Right: Bakelite doll c. 1920, Narryna nursery
Narryna's drawing room following restoration in 2013. Photo: Simon Cuthbert
Left: Narryna from the camellia garden
Right: Copy books were used by students to perfect their handwriting, Narryna collection
Narryna's kitchen. Photo: Peter Robinson
Narryna dining room vignette
Mrs Anne Coverdale, oil on canvas by Knut Bull c. 1855
Narryna's landholding originally extended from Hampden Road to the high watermark. In 1834, Captain Andrew Haig built the pair of warehouses facing Salamanca Place which are visible at the centre of the above image.
The Huon Pine Bedroom at Narryna.