BookingsGroup visits to TMAG can be either self-guided or through TMAG’s planned visitor experience programs. All groups, whether self-guiding or participating in an organised program need to book to avoid overcrowding in the galleries and to ensure you and your group get the best out of your visit.
The following information will be required at the time you make a booking:
- Preferred dates (please have at least two options)
- The time you wish to visit (We're open from open from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm daily)
- The particular galleries or exhibitions you would like to visit
- The number of students, teachers and adults that will be attending. If you have a large group, you will need to separate students into groups of no more than 25
- The grade of your students
- The name of the supervising teacher, their email address and phone number
- Contact details for your school or organisation.
Bookings are requested a minimum of two weeks in advance of your proposed visit date. To make a group booking, or for further information about group visits please contact the Centre for Learning and Discovery:
Phone: (03) 6211 4189
If it is necessary to cancel or make changes to your booking, please do so as early as possible by contacting the Centre for Learning and Discovery.